Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Elder Collins

Hey Family!! hope all is well. Well i had a really hard week. Ive been working really hard to accomplish the goals that we have as a mission and have been working really hard to find families! This week me and my comp did not get along..Its a long story of everything that happened. He isnt very obedient to the rules like sleeping in, not contacting, playing on cell phones, and just little things like that. It also has a lot to do with him focusing more on being district leader then actually just doing missionary work and being my comp. I just think ive been with him too long. 4 months straight for 24 hours a day is a long time to be with someone constantly. Not even married couples are with each other that much!!! Luckily the zone leaders are cool and helped me out, they know how he is and they are trying to help me. It really took a lot out of me. But the good news is that we are having a wedding on the 24! And should be having two baptisms this week and 4 the next week if everything goes to plan. Ya i know i loved that painting and its especially cool that its from a convert. He just does it for fun and is really fast at it actually. Well i love you all!! have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment