Friday, December 21, 2012

Elder Collins

Hey family. Well we went to internet this morning and i was there for 45 min and couldnt load anything so thats why this email is late. I got permission to come back since i didnt write president either. Well here is a little about this week. We found like 2 new familys to teach so thats good. I have 7 baptism dates right now that we are working on getting them in the water. One family a mom and her two kids (Lejia Almendra and jefry) and also 4teens of 17, 18,21 and 23 years old who baptisms are before the end of this month. Me and my companion are great, its weird to think that he was already in the mission 4 years before. We get a long great but the truth is even though he´s turning 27 in jan. he is a little immature but in a little kid-old man way. I dont how to explain it well ill be able to tell you more tonight im going to do my pre call. What time should i call? Everything is great here except that all the elders are starting to get trunky because of Christmas haha. I love you all and am going to call in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment