Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Elder Crump

(Family and Friends,

Nick just recently got called as the Personal Secretary to his mission president.  His P-days will now be Thursdays.
Thanks to all of you for all your love and support.

Trish )

So family it was so great to talk to you guys!  Seriously made my whole Christmas!!  You guys all looked so good!  So first off to everyone...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW can you believe how fast this past year has gone by!  I remember that last year we were in the CCM! WOW how time realy does fly!  
 
So being here in the office is very different.  I was sad to leave the jungle when I had finally got there, but i know that I'm needed where I am now.  It's a different mission, but with the same purpose! We don't have to much time to work in the field because we are in the office all day until like 6pm.  Its hard to make the change, but the work that we do will help other missionaries to have success.  But the good news is, is that it wont stop us from baptizing people!!  haha So family and friends, i just wanted to write a quick message, and send some pictures! I love you all so much! Take care, and Merry Christmas, and  a Happy New Year!!!!!!!
 
All my Love,
ELDER NICOLAS COLLINS CRUMP




 

1. In the mission home with Pres and his wife.
2. The elders in the offices.
3.We had to wash the dishes after!

No comments:

Post a Comment