Monday, September 24, 2012

Elder Collins

Hey family! So yes we did find the A-Wall elder. He just came strolling into the chapel Monday afternoon with a member that picked him up and gave him a ride. He got sent to lima to talk with president. I dont know what they will do with him. He doesn't have desire to be out here and wasnt ready to leave the "world " behind. This week was rough investigator wise. We have like 6 baptisms for this month but my mind is already in October. Im worried that we dont have FAMILIES to teach in October. Ive been fasting since yesterday to be able to find people this week for October. I guess thats a sign im getting lost in the work. I really am working really Hard. I love iquitos! the ward is really cool, the relief society president is a nut but other than that its awesome. Our pension is the best too! they are like family. Its super super hot here right now. I can feel my skin frying. We are preparing a couple of baptisms for the end of this month, one is a way cool family that we have been teaching. The mom always always has a meal waiting if she knows we are coming. Well i hope all is well. tell sam i think they celebrate Halloween here but i dont think trick or treating exists, so i guess its not really celebrating it. Love you all!

the amazon river behind me! the dad of the pension and since the A wall elder left i was comps with sanchez and enjoyed a baptism without doing anything



No comments:

Post a Comment