Friday, May 10, 2013

Elder Crump

Hey how is it going? I hope great!  Mom dad it was so good to talk to you guys just for a little bit the other day!  Mom, I'm sorry I made you cry, and yes I'm glad I responded back when i got the message from dad. haha.  So this week was the changes and boy was I wiped out!  It was rough, because now I have to do the Baptism records, and we have to submit them before the 6th of every month.  So Me and Elder Sepulveda were going crazy, but we got it all done and its all over!  It seriously was so crazy.  We took the elders that were flying back to the states to the airport, and the lady from the offices called me and said earlier that day. She said, sorry Elder Crump but I can't come to your offices today to drop off the passports, so I will meet you in the Airport.  So I was like ok, but make sure your there at 9:00 p.m. because I have to do the Check in and they have to leave at 11:50 p.m.  So we get there and we're waiting and waiting and I'm calling like crazy and she isn't answering.  Finally at 10:15, she calls me and says Elder Crump sorry but I'll be there in like 45 min.  I was like, um no! They need to do their check in before 10:50 p.m. or they will close the counter.  I was like, you need to be here in 20 min.  And she was like, ok we can do it.  So we waited and waited, and It got to be like 10:40, so then I was like where are you?! Then she was like im 2 minutes away, and when you say that in Peru it means like 10 haha.  So then I tell the guy at the counter we are all ready, were just waiting for the passport, and she is coming right now, but the guy was like you have until 10:51 and that's it.  So then I started getting nervous, and my watch clicks 10:50, and I see this little Peruvian woman comes runnin up to us with a passport waving in the air!  Haha, so then we hurry and send the two elders in and the guy shuts off the gate right when we get through!  What a relief! haha Besides that everything else went pretty ok, crazy but ok.  So today was nice.  We went to this cool museum, about the history of LIma, and then went and had lunch then went to this cool place, and I bought some stuff for you guys!  Your gonna love it!
So as you guys know, we will be heading out to Iquitos in a couple weeks.  I actually think it will be the 20th of may, but we still haven't decided yet.  I'm so excited, and I hope with all my heart that Elder Collins will be coming down there to meet me! 
So I do have some great news! They changed the mission rule, and now we can email anyone we want.   Will you send me some emails of some of my friends and Family?  
I do have a couple questions, Where did Taylor Ogden get his call? and did anyone else get there's?  Plus, do you happen to have the video of when I opened up my call? And of Reg? That's so cool about Myles still! I can't believe it. It's so crazy that he will be going there!  He will be such a great missionary
That is so great about grandma and grandpa!  I am so proud of them! They are going to make such great missionaries!  We really have been so blessed to have such amazing grandparents who love to serve.  I really am so grateful for all of my family and their examples to me.  I love you guys!
I'm excited to talk to you guys this week, it's going to be so great!  Time has gone by so fast, I felt like just last week it was Christmas when we talked last.  I'm excited for all these changes that are going to happen.  It's going to be a lot, but I am so ready to get started.  I'm sad that i'm getting cut short just a few weeks, but that just means I need to work twice as hard to make up for what I will miss! 
So this week we are trying to do all we can to keep ourselves working and helping those investigators we have.  It really makes me sad that I won't be there to see the end result, but this week I'm gonna go up with the other missionaries that will take over our area before we leave and introduce them to who we are teaching, I don't want them to get lost because both me and my companion are getting transferred out.  Its been such a blessing being in this ward.  With our limited time that we have had, we have been blessed!
Family, Friends. I do miss you and love you guys like crazy!  I am so grateful for all of you and all you guys do for me!
Have the best week, and I talk to you guys on Sunday!
All my Love,
ELDER NICOLAS COLLINS CRUMP


No comments:

Post a Comment