Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Elder Crump

So family and friends how are you guys!

So like the title says, it is official!  We officially have found out when we are going to IQUITOS!  The 30th of May! I am so stoked!  It actually works out perfect, because on Monday, we comitted Milton to be baptized, and he accepted!!  And guess what, its going to be on the 25th of May! Right before we go! I'm so happy!  Seriously, it was such a powerful lesson.  He had been having so many doubts, and by the end of the lesson he pretty much asked, so when is the soonest I can get baptized! WOW, it was so great!  He has been being prepared, and finally he listened to the spirit and accepted!  Heavenly Father seriously has been blessing us, and after all that when we have been through, I'm so happy that it has worked out! Please pray for him, that all will go through!  
So it was so good to see you guys last Sunday!  You all look so good! And I loved seeing those little kids!  They all look so different and are growing up way too fast!  They are all so cute, so good work siblings! haha  And once again HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!!  You are the greatest mom ever, and I am so grateful for all that you do for me.  "I´ll love you forever"

So this week has been going great.  We are just getting everything all set for the move, and I never thought of how much work it is!  First off, I have to bring every baptism record of the members in the Jungle from the past 5 years!  Plus all the documents of all the missionaries, and anything else that will be needed there!  They sent us a picture of our new house! It looks way good.  It's close to the offices on the same street, about 5 minute walking distance.  There is 2 kitchens, 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms and a big open area.  It's going to be nice when we have to have missionaries stay at our house during the conferences.  Also, we are going to be right next to this restaurant named Texas.  It's this american food restaurant that is owned by a guy from the states.  He has way good american food and crazy jungle food, like Alligator burgers!  I'm excited!

So don't worry mom, I'm not stressed about what I want to do when I get back.  I still have time, and plus hopefully when I'm going through my generals, I'll figure it out!  Have any ideas of what I could study? haha.  It will be nice though to get back and not have to go right back to school.  It will give me time to think and plan for the future.  But like I said, its still WAY to far away to be thinking about that! haha

Haha, oh yeah so what the about my debit card! haha random!  I'm just glad that I tried to take money out, and we called you guys!  That still blows my mind that someone in California got it!  Did they find out who it was?  Well anyway, hopefully the card comes soon!   I'll let you guys know so you can activate it and put money on it!

Thats cool about California, I'm glad you guys had a good time with grandma and grandpa Crump!

Family, I'm grateful for you guys.  I love you guys so much, and thank you so much for your support, and all that you do for me. You guys are the best!
All my Love,
Elder Nicolas Collins Crump


No comments:

Post a Comment