Monday, January 16, 2012

Elder Collins

Here are some pictures Reg sent me this week. I got to chat with him online back and forth because we happened to be online at the same time(not sure how that happened  ha ha )Reg had a babtism this week and is going to have one on Sat. They are still working with the Guiterezz family . The son Luiz is still having problems with drinking, but  they were able to talk to the Dad of the Guiterezz family about getting married and he said that went well. They are teaching a father and son right now and the Son asked Reggie if he would baptize him because he thinks Reggie is cool! (I agree)  Reggie said his companion is very Trunky, he only has two and a half months left , and that is making Reggie crazy and a little homesick himself.  Reggie said his actual p-day this week is on Thurs. because they get to go to the
Temple, they only got e-mail  time this morning because his comp. is a zone leader and he had business stuff to do. I asked him if we would get another e-mail on Thurs.  He said he did not know. (I will cross my fingers! ) He said to tell everyone he loves them and misses them a ton!





No comments:

Post a Comment